Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Mr Darcy's Diary goes to Brazil!

One of the things I love most about writing is seeing the way my books spread around the world. They don't all go into translation. Some do, some don't. But when they do, it's wonderful to see them travelling beyond my wildest dreams. When I wrote Mr Darcy's Diary ten years ago, I hoped people would like it but I didn't really have any thoughts beyond that. I thought it would sell for a while and then go out of print, but it seems to become more popular as time goes on. It's now available in a variety of languages, and it is just making its debut in Portuguese with a Brazilian edition.



 It's already on pre-sale from the publisher's beautiful website, where it's rubbing shoulders with books by Elizabeth Gaskell and Charlotte Bronte, and it forms the header for Pedrazul Editora's facebook page. I could not be happier! You can take a look at Pedrazul Editora's website here , but I can't resist sharing some of their beautiful images on the blog.






So if you know anyone who speaks Portuguese, you know where to send them!

Amanda Grange





No comments: